Jordan 'Why Not?' Zer0.2
Older kid's basketball shoe
Why not take the shot? Why not attack the full length of the court? Why not crash the boards, steal every ball and try the crazy pass? The Jordan 'Why Not?' Zer0.2 celebrates Russell Westbrook's calculated chaos by combining materials that work in perfect harmony—because, well, why not?
- Mixed-material upper provides optimal support and breathability for dynamic play.
- Nike Air unit in the forefoot provides lightweight cushioning.
- Midfoot strap helps secure your foot for added stability and a snug fit.
- Rubber sole has aggressive traction pattern for max grip on the court.
- Colour Shown: White/Metallic Gold/White
- Style: AO6218-101